The following directory provides you with an alphabetical overview of the services and information we offer. Please note the regional specifications to the right of the general overview.
Important Note: The Legal and Consular Section of the Embassy in Washington, DC, can only provide those services to residents of the States of Delaware (DE), Maryland (MD), Virginia (VA), West Virginia (WV) and the District of Columbia (DC). If you do not live in this region, please contact the mission that is responsible for your area. To find out which of the nine German missions in the US can assist you, please use our Consulate Finder.
Keywords - In Alphabetical Order
- Car: Transfer to Germany
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Certification of a Signature, Notarization
- Child Abduction
- Citizenship Acquired through Notification of Birth (After 1999)
- Compensation for Forced Labor
- Compensation for Eligible Holocoust Survivors
- Corpse / Urn: Transport Certificate
- Customs information
W, X, Y, Z